The pool is now open as of May 29
The pool is OPENING this Friday, May 29 - Yes, you heard that right, Dave has been working diligently to get the pool open for the summer. This is in conjunction with Garfield County Variance approval issued May 23, 2020. We do have some specific guidelines to follow that you need to be aware of before coming. DO NOT come to the rec center at all if you are sick or experiencing any signs of illness of any kind. You also must wear a face covering if you wish to be allowed in.
- Everyone must scan in with your fob or card when arriving before you are allowed access to the pool.
- You will be allowed to use the round tables (only 4 chairs per table) and picnic tables but no more than 6 people may be in one group at a table.
- You will need to bring your own towel or chair to sit on around the pool. NO LOUNGE CHAIRS cannot be used.
- There is a total capacity limit of 50 people at the pool. Because of this only Lakota residents, immediate family living with you, or guests staying at your house are allowed at the pool. Punch passes may NOT be used until further notice.
- You are required to wear a mask through the facility until you are at your space by the pool. Once you get there you can take the mask off. Masks are NOT allowed in the pool.
- Hours will be from 10am - 8pm Tuesday through Sunday. The pool will be closed Monday of each week for cleaning and maintenance.
- Toilets will be open but it is not allowed to use the locker room, the showers, or the lockers.
- Unaccompanied minors are not allowed. Adults are responsible for minors with them.