FRONT DESK SUMMER HOURS
Staff will be available to provide assistance, answer questions or issue fobs/cards during the following hours:
MONDAY - SATURDAY 10AM TO 8PM
SUNDAY 10AM TO 6PM
If you plan on using any of the amenities, please be sure to have your fob or access card with you. The front doors to the community center will be open during Capital Deli operating hours. If you plan on using the facility outside of those hours, you must have your fob or access card to get into the building. As always, the fitness room will only be accessible by fob or card.
REC CENTER & COMMUNITY UPDATES
PHOTO ID CARDS
To keep our Rec Center amenities exclusive to the Lakota community, we'd like to put a face to the name that comes up when you visit. This will be attached directly to your RFID access (fob or card) when you check in. There are a few ways we can get your picture in our system*:
- Send an email to email@example.com with individual pictures of everyone in the family that has a fob/card of their own. For accuracy, please label with first and last names.
- We have a post on our Facebook page asking for pictures as well. You can share your individual pictures in the comments, but please remember to label with first and last name. Otherwise, you can simply grant us permission to use a profile picture.
- You can stop by the Rec Center Tuesday - Saturday from 10 am - 4 pm and see Amanda at the front desk, who can take your picture(s) and add to our system.
*All pictures must be a clear, close-up portrait.
We thank you in advance for your help with this so we can continue to protect our amenities.
REC CENTER HELP NEEDED
Summer is near and we are looking for a part-time staff member to help with the front desk and admin responsibilities. If you are interested, you can fill out the application through our website HERE, or pick it up at the front desk and send to Mark McDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As of May 25, the pool is now officially open!
FITNESS CENTER HOUSEKEEPING
The fitness center has been getting more traffic than ever! It’s awesome to see so many people taking advantage of our great facility. However, along with this we are also seeing some neglect and poor judgement from some. Please pay attention to the fitness center rules posted clearly at the Rec Center. This is your facility and a privilege to use, and should be treated like you would treat your own home. In addition, it isn't fair for other residents to pick up after those who fail to pick up after themselves. We ask that each user consider the following:
- Make sure your shoes are clean when using the facility. Bring a second pair of shoes if needed. We have found mud and rocks on the floor that had to be cleaned up on a few different occasions.
- Put all equipment back in its proper location. Please re-rack weights, put steps away, put balls and accessories away, etc.
- If you open windows, please pay attention to where the thermostat is set and not compete with it for heating and cooling. Also be sure to close windows when you leave. Currently the temperature is set to AC at 68 degrees and the heat should remain off.
It's that time of year again—we need to be wary of bears and take measures to avoid attracting them to our subdivision.
As a reminder, Lakota Canyon Ranch covenants prohibit leaving trash cans roadside overnight for this very reason. Those of you that are new to the area may not be aware of the seriousness of attracting bears or mountain lions to the area so please Are there any warnings for Cipla tadalafil comply with the covenants for all of our benefit.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON POOL AND COMMUNITY CENTER USE
As a reminder, the pool and community center is a private establishment reserved for Lakota residents and their guests only. We have had some issues with residents allowing people outside the community to use their access cards or fobs. This is NOT allowed. Access cards and fobs are to be used by Lakota residents only. If you wish to bring guests in, you must accompany them and/or make prior arrangements with the community center staff to allow access. If non-residents are discovered using your access card or fob, it is grounds for your Lakota community center privileges to be revoked and access denied.