FRONT DESK WINTER HOURS
Sunday 12pm- 2pm
REC CENTER CONCESSION SPACE: SURVEY
As you may know, Capital Deli has recently vacated the Rec Center to expand their business in Rifle. We thank owner Dusti Budd for her partnership with the Lakota community and wish her well.
Now that the Rec Center currently has the available concession space, we'd like to ask the community for their input as to what they would like to see happen. Please follow this link to take the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HV5LXPW
We look forward to hearing from you and will continue to keep everyone informed!
FITNESS CENTER HOUSEKEEPING
The fitness center has been getting more traffic than ever! Please pay attention to the fitness center rules posted clearly at the Rec Center. This is your facility and a privilege to use, and should be treated like you would treat your own home. In addition, it isn't fair for other residents to pick up after those who fail to pick up after themselves. We ask that each user consider the following:
- Make sure your shoes are clean when using the facility. Bring a second pair of shoes if needed. We have found mud and rocks on the floor that had to be cleaned up on a few different occasions.
- Put all equipment back in its proper location. Please re-rack weights, put steps away, put balls and accessories away, etc.
- If you open windows, please pay attention to where the thermostat is set and not compete with it for heating and cooling. Also be sure to close windows when you leave. Currently the temperature is set to AC at 68 degrees and the heat should remain off.
POOL NOW CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
The gym is still open 24/7.
If you plan on using any of the amenities, please be sure to have your fob or access card with you. The front doors to the community center will be open during Capital Deli operating hours. If you plan on using the facility outside of those hours, you must have your fob or access card to get into the building. As always, the fitness room will only be accessible by fob or card.
PHOTO ID CARDS
To keep our Rec Center amenities exclusive to the Lakota community, we'd like to put a face to the name that comes up when you visit. This will be attached directly to your RFID access (fob or card) when you check in. There are a few ways we can get your picture in our system*:
- Send an email to email@example.com with individual pictures of everyone in the family that has a fob/card of their own. For accuracy, please label with first and last names.
- We have a post on our Facebook page asking for pictures as well. You can share your individual pictures in the comments, but please remember to label with first and last name. Otherwise, you can simply grant us permission to use a profile picture.
- You can stop by the Rec Center during normal operating hours to be added to our system.
*All pictures must be a clear, close-up portrait.
We thank you in advance for your help with this so we can continue to protect our amenities.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON POOL AND COMMUNITY CENTER USE
As a reminder, the pool and community center is a private establishment reserved for Lakota residents and their guests only. We have had some issues with residents allowing people outside the community to use their access cards or fobs. This is NOT allowed. Access cards and fobs are to be used by Lakota residents only. If you wish to bring guests in, you must accompany them and/or make prior arrangements with the community center staff to allow access. If non-residents are discovered using your access card or fob, it is grounds for your Lakota community center privileges to be revoked and access denied.