Lakota Fitness and Wellness Center
Lakota Canyon Ranch Rec Center is happy to have a full array of training and massage offerings to everyone in the New Castle community. We invite you to book a class or private session with one of our amazing trainers!
THE GYM IS OPEN!
- Face coverings are required when entering and while using the facility, when physically possible.
- As with all the facilities, gym hours will be limited to 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday and will be closed on Mondays.
- Only 6 people are allowed in the gym at one time. Max capacity for gym use is limited to 6 people until further notice. Be courteous and do not enter if 6 people are already in the gym. You will be asked to leave if you don’t comply.
- Anyone using the gym must be diligent about maintaining at least 6' social distancing at any given time.
- DO NOT use a piece of equipment that is less than 6' from other persons.
- All equipment MUST be thoroughly disinfected before and after use.
- No group classes are allowed yet. This means no yoga until further notice.
- Unaccompanied minors are not allowed. Anyone using the gym must be there for training purposes. Do not bring children to wait while you work out.
Health and Wellness
Jennifer Dority with BodEquality Massage, has carefully reopened service at the Recreation Center. Limited appointments are currently on offer. On-line scheduling has been temporarily suspended, so please call or text 970.309.8645 or email BodEquality@gmail.com to schedule an appointment. Please note that due to required changes of intake protocol, an appointment will take approximately 30-45 minutes longer than scheduled.
"I look forward to helping you achieve your goals!" ~ Jennifer